In today’s business environment it is more true than ever that time is money. Our straightforward approach to workplace drug testing provides a time-saving, cost effective and reliable solution.
The ToxSure test has been developed and engineered to be a truly point of contact rapid screening test for a wide range of drugs and alcohol and can be performed completely in house by your own health and safety or HR personnel.
- Avoid the need for repeat recruitment and training processes
Routine or Random screening
- Reduced absenteeism
- Health and safety management
- Reduces impaired productivity
“For-cause” and post incident testing
- Real time results means real time decisions
Why use ToxSure Oral Fluid Tests?
- Observed collection and testing
- Complies with EU and union rules regarding candidate dignity
- Immediate test results
- Tests for current impairment
- Minimal potential for sample or test adulteration
- The same original, unadulterated sample is used for BOTH initial testing and laboratory confirmatory analysis (when required)
- Covers SAMSHA recommended panel of drugs but can also be manufactured to create bespoke drug test panel configurations
Chain of custody and confirmatory analysis
- Robust chain of custody, developed with the help of former police officers.
- Entire drug testing process is covered – from sample collection to laboratory confirmatory analysis.
- We provide all of the documentation required which will adapt to fit your existing processes and systems.
- Guidance and assistance with effective policy writing.
- Certified ‘train the trainer’ policy enables in-house staff to conduct screening tests with ToxSure oral fluid device, at the point of contact.
- Cansford Laboratories: our partner laboratory service provider
- Leading, privately owned, state of the art drug and alcohol anaysis lab
- ISO-17025 Accredited
- Rapid turnaround
- Written reports and expert witness testimony when required