Covixyl™ is a nasal spray which provides an additional layer of protection against infection by respiratory viruses for up to 6 hours. Laboratory testing was performed against Rotavirus A, coronaviruses (e.g. SARS-CoV-2), Influenza A, and Human RS Virus.
Covixyl™ creates a barrier in your nasal passages that prevents viruses from penetrating the cells, thereby helping to prevent infection. To apply Covixyl™, follow the steps below:
- Shake the bottle and remove the dust cap and retention clip
- For first use, pump until a fine mist sprays out
- Insert the tip into your nose, angling backward, not up
- Spray 2-3 times per nostril
- Reapply every 6 hours or as needed
Influenza and COVID-19 are potentially serious illnesses.
Covixyl™ is NOT a substitute for influenza or COVID-19 infection control measures, including vaccines. Always follow official guidelines for infectious disease prevention.
Adults should supervise children under 12 using Covixyl™ and ask a doctor prior to use with children under 5.
20 mL per bottle, 0.05 mL per spray