BioSure Malaria Rapid Test
Traditional testing for Malaria is via histological examination of blood. However, this can be time consuming. Given the narrow window for successful disease management and the vast improvements in accuracy, the WHO now recommends the use of antigen detecting immunoassays for early detection. This Malaria Pf/Pan Ag test was one of the top performing tests in Round 4 of the WHO malaria diagnostic test survey.
Our Malaria test is single use, self-contained, simple to conduct, extremely accurate and very cost effective diagnostic tool. It is truly, point-of-care.
- Quick – most tests < 15 minutes
- Easy to use – Simple visual YES or NO
- No lab – can be performed anywhere
- Simultaneous and differential diagnosis of P falciparum and other species infection
- CE Marked/WHO evaluated
- Sensitivity Pf (HRP2): 99.7% Pan (pLDH): 95.5%.
- Specificity: 99.5%
NHS Supply Chain NPC Code: HHH922
FOR SALE IN THE UK ONLY